Friday, March 24, 2017

Aberdeen Fire Department Steals Photos?

I was looking for the make and model of an old firetruck of which I took a photo several years ago.  It's a vintage Mack from the Aberdeen Fire Department.  When I looked on their website, low and behold - they have a photo of Heavy Rescue 251 - THAT'S MY PHOTO!!!  I don't think I've ever posted it to this blog - I couldn't find a photo.  However, I have posted it to my Instragram account - MarylandFiretrucker.

Aberdeen Fire Department - did you steal my photo?

Here's the guilty photo:

http://www.aberdeenfd.org/news/fullstory/newsid/229303

Here's my photo:


1 comment:

Tony said...

Used to check your blog daily from like 2008-2015, saw my bookmark and thought I'd comment. Haven't seen recent online presence of you, hope you're doing well man.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites