Thursday, June 04, 2015

If You're Going to Steal.....

I came across an article on the Baltimore Sun mentioning the large white oak tree in Eldersburg that fell in the storm on Sunday.  Then I realized something amazing - the photos used by Sun reporter Michel Elben are actually MY PHOTOS!!!!

Here is the article on The Sun with MY photos:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/carroll/ph-cc-eldersburg-tree-fall-20150602-story.html

I looked at the caption and someone else was credited with submitting them.  Look - if you're going to use my pictures, at least give me credit.

I know that if I was to use The Sun's photos without attribution, they'd come after me.  We all know it's not a level playing field.  I demand justice be served!  And by justice, I want them to post a link to my blog and a bag of Doritos!

2 comments:

Kent Allard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Miss this blog... come back!

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites