Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New to Eldersburg - Cigars

It's not exactly new.  It's been open for a few months.  But I'm a really latent blogger, so there you go.  Hard to be relevant when you are finishing your basement by yourself, have a family, a job, and a family, and coach sports, and have a family, and a raging Hot Wheels addiction.

So new to Eldersburg in the Carroll Station shopping plaza is Cigars, which replaced The Silver Blade, which moved to Peddler's Square.  I expect Cigars will compete with Tobacco in the Country Village Shopping Center and the Tobacco Shop in Eldersburg Plaza.

I don't partake in any smoking hobbies, so I won't be going there.  But I do like thriving businesses in Eldersburg.  To success!




3 comments:

dmc said...

Jiminy Crickets, how many families do you have! :o)

Kent Allard said...

"I don't partake in any smoking hobbies, so I won't be going there. But I do like thriving businesses in Eldersburg. To success!"

Seriously? Are you just being sarcastic or talking out of both sides of your mouth here?

From reading your blog over the years I know you clearly didn't go to either Big Lots nor Kmart in the former Carrolltown Center. In fact, you talked them down and referred to them as "ghetto" every chance you got. So do you think 3 redundant tobacco peddlers here are "thriving businesses"? How many people do you think they actually gainfully employ (other than their owners) compared to the people who lost their "ghetto" jobs when Kmart and Big Lots went out?

guest said...

Just wanted to point out that comparing "Tobacco" in the Country Village Shopping Center to Davidus Cigars would be like comparing McDonalds to Ruth's Chris. Both serve food, but the experience is very, very different.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites