Friday, September 05, 2014

Crazy Food

I get that companies are pushing the edge trying to find those new and crazy 4-bagger flavors that people will love.  Some of them are pretty good.  The blackpepper, chipotle, and jalapeno flavor fads have been a big success.  Of course, these flavors are not all together.

Lay's has been rolling out new potato chip flavors for the past couple of years.  The cheesy garlic bread flavor last year was amazing.  The wasabi ginger flavor this year is pretty good, too.  But what about this one? Cappuccino?

I'm generally an adventurous person when it comes to trying new foods.  Squid.  Tried it.  Alligator,  Yep.  Cappuccino flavored potato chips?  Nope.  I can't bring myself to buy these.

Have you tried them?  If so, what did you think?


No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites