Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Jonas Green Park Fishing Report

I forgot to take pictures of this fishing trip, but we fished at Jonas Green Park in Anne Arundel county this past Sunday.  And we caught......nothing.

Where are the fish?  I walked around and asked other fishermen how they were doing.  Some on the bridge said they caught a few small white perch, but that was it.

Another fisherman said that the fishing has been terrible for at least 2-3 weeks.

I commented on Facebook about the lack of fish and someone commented that the crabbing in the upper bay has been terrible, too.

My kids suspect that we are seeing the effects of global warming.  I think it's from the impending ice age.

What has been your luck fishing this year?

This is a photo from a previous fishing trip to Jonas Green Park.  Still very pretty.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites