Thursday, June 05, 2014

New to Randallstown - 7 Mart

I don't know about you,  but this seems like a blatant rip-off of 7-11.  This "store" opened in the little shop across the street from Ward's Chapel United Methodist Church.  Since we've lived in Eldersburg, this spot has been a wood furniture store, a fly-by-night mattress store, and an office for the Maryland Department of Transportation while they were building the road rage lanes at the intersection of Liberty Road and Ward's Chapel Road.  I understand from some of the older folks in town that this used to be a grocery store.

According to the Maryland Property Database, this structure was completed in 1947.  Oh, to go back in time.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the super 7's in PA

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s540/zonezilla/7_zps7c9ac83b.png

Eludius said...

Ha! I've never seen a Super 7. Slight rip-off.

Vanessa said...

I just wanted to say the Karate studio next door is cheaper than most and great with kids.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites