Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Carroll County Commissioner Robin Frazier Sings State of the County Address

I love living in Carroll County.  I really do.  Great people.  Not too much Columbia big-box overcrowding.  A lot of down-home hard-working country folks.  True - I could easily jet off to Hawaii for the rest of my life, but for now, I like that I live here.

But every now and then, something in Carroll County makes me shake my head and run to the corner to hide in case any one wants to ask my if I live there and know about such and such.

Like the time one of the Carroll County Commissioners sang the State of the County address.  Yeah, I don't know anything about that.  (shaking my head)

But if I wanted to know, I could watch this video and pretend it didn't exist.

May I present Carroll County Commissioner Robin Frazier singing the 2014 Carroll County State of the County Address (singing starts at about the 3:30 point).  Pardon my while I go fill up the General Lee.



No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites