Friday, October 18, 2013

Eldersburg K-Mart Demolish Under Way!!!

I'm making it a habit to drive by this mall everyday.  I love to see its slow demolition.  Actually, I'd really like to see its fast demolition, but that would make taking pictures more difficult.

I'm surprised Martin O'Malley isn't all over this.  Seriously, we're moving Maryland forward here.  This is an incredible campaign moment.  Oh, that's right.  He doesn't like Carroll County.  Cuz' we're mostly Republicans.

Are you sad to see the K-Mart go?  Are there any memories that are being demolished with this project?

My best memory of K-Mart was about 8 years ago.  I was caught by one of my neighbors hula-hooping.  I was kicking some serious hula-hooping butt, too.



No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites