Monday, February 25, 2013

WBAL.com Still Has No Editor

I will continue to fix the errors on WBAL.com so you can make sense of what they are trying to say.

In an article today about Baltimore City School CEO Andres Alonso's attempt to close underutilized schools to save money or reallocate money to other schools that need it, Steve Fermier wrote the following:

Northwestern Highon Park Heights Avenue is one of more than two dozen school buildings being targeted for closing or merger under plans that include more than $1 billion in infrastructure improvements sought by school CEO Andres Alonso.

I had to read the first sentence about 4 times before I realized that he is missing a space between High and on.  Before you get on my case about my grammar or editing errors, remember that I don't get paid for this.

1 comment:

cmct999 said...

Goodcatch

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites