Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Funny Christmas!

My daughter had a chemo appointment at the hematology clinic the day after Christmas.  Unfortunately, for those of you who understand, she didn't make counts, so she was unable to get the chemo, so we had to reschedule.  Fortunately, they did give her this Christmas gift which is absolutely hysterical and perfect off-political fodder for a blog post.

We all know that EVERYTHING is made in China now.  I'm fairly certain that there are zero manufacturing jobs left in the United States.  Wal-Mart made sure of that.  Sometimes, however, the Chinese to English dictionary is not handy, so the person in advertising with the best English skills is left designing the box.  So check this out.

My daughter picked out "The Happy Kitchen".  What makes it happy?  I guess it's all the pink.


Even better...."Happy randomly my food world."  That doesn't even make any sense.  I get 'happy kitchen'.  I have no idea what happy randomly means.  The statement lacks a verb.  "Just throw some randomly words on the box, Joe."






1 comment:

Kent Allard said...

www.engrish.com

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites