Thursday, October 04, 2012

Martin O'Malley's Post Debate Feedback...."I Don't Know."

Check out this interview with supposed Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley after the Presidential debate between President Obama and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney.  I say former because O'Malley hasn't been seen in Maryland in weeks.

For everyone that didn't watch the debate, Obama got trounced.  He appeared as if he didn't realize that he was the President.  Romney put a Bain Capital beat down on the President last night.

When interviewed after the debate, O'Malley basically says, 'um...uh....well...I don't know."  How eloquent.  I guess O'Malley was as dejected as Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites