Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WBAL.com - Please Reread Your Own Stories!

I don't get paid to write this blog, so it doesn't matter matter if Make I errers.  However, if you work for a news organization that publishes the news online, you need to get it right.

Check out this article by Steve Fermier on WBAL.com.  "She was found on the found".  Good grief.

Woman Falls From Balcony In Ocean City

Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Steve Fermier
Medical Examiner is looking into the details of the death of a woman who fell from a balcony in Ocean City this morning.
Police in Ocean City are not releasing her name.
The woman's body was found on the found at an apartment on North Canal Street.
Police said she had apparently fallen from the 3rd story.
The death happened around 3 this morning.
Police are investigating.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Just received a check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites