Thursday, May 03, 2012

Eldersburg Royal Farms - Oh There You Are

I mentioned a couple of days ago that the corner lot closest to the Princess Shopping Center at the intersection of Route 32 and Route 26 had been sitting a while since they announced that a Royal Farms convenience store and gas station was going to be built.

I think someone at Royal Farms must be reading my blog.  That would make them a smart person.  Because the other day I noticed this sign go up.  I only had a chance to snap a picture of it today.  So I guess it really is coming soon.  Maybe this summer???  Exxon - can you say competition?  Is this going to be the end of Eldersburg having the most expensive gas west of New Jersey?


No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites