Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New To Eldersburg: Royal Bliss Boutique



I have no idea when this store was added, so it's new to me.  It could have been there for several months for all know.

For those of you familiar with the area, this is the Princess Shopping Center at the intersection of Route 26 (Liberty Road) and Route 32.
 


Royal Bliss Boutique now occupies the space of the former Quiznos Sub.  I used to like Quiznos and their over-priced subs, but then I lost my taste for over-toasted crumby bread.  Sure, the meat is good, but I have a powdery crumb mess all over me when I'm done.  Obviously, some people must have agreed with me on at least one of my opinions as this location went out of business.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites