Saturday, March 10, 2012

Daylight Savings Time!

Tonight is the beginning of daylight savings time. If you live in most parts of the country, set your clock ahead one hour tonight. If you live in West Virginia, set your clock ahead 50 years. If you live in Baltimore, set your clock ahead an hour and 42 minutes.


Chuck Norris doesn't worry about daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when he tells it to.


Here's the regionally famous Bromo Seltzer tower in Baltimore. Sometimes it shows the correct time. You used to be able to see this clock, along with the rest of the city's skyline, from Camden Yards. This was before Peter Angelos built that heinous hotel that blocked the world-class view.










1 comment:

PF said...

I remember a time when I wanted to get tickets and go to Camden Yards, but couldn't. Unlike now when I can get them easily, or are given to me, and I don't care to go. :/

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites