Sunday, May 01, 2011

Gone from Eldersburg - Quiznos Sub

My wife is making fun of me for posting this, because apparently this placed closed a while ago. But I just noticed it today. So, nyaaaaa!

Formerly located in the femininely named Princess Shopping Center, the Eldersburg Quiznos has closed. I suspect that there was way too much sub competition in the thriving metropolis of Eldersburg. After all, we have Jerry's in Freedom Village, Frank's Subs and Pizza in Londontowne Square, Subway in Wal-Mart, and Subway next to New Win Long. And I guess to a degree they were also competing with Panera Bread, and the various other fast-food restaurants in the area.

Now the Princess Shopping is devoid of 2 businesses. You'll recall that the Romeo's Italian Bistro closed a while back and it is still unoccupied. I blame Obama and Maryland for the continued economic troubles of this state. It's certainly not my fault.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites