Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gone From Eldersburg: Thai Classic

I never quite understood this restaurant in the Oklahoma Shopping Center on Liberty Road. You know the one - next to McDonald's? I've lived in Eldersburg since 1999 and the Thai Classic rarely ever had any cars there, yet it remained in business for nearly 11 years. I am convinced that the store was a front for a money laundering operation. Or perhaps it was the headquarters for the Eldersburg mafia, though others contend that the Eldersburg mafia is run out of the Freedom Optimist Hall.



I only visited Thai Classic once and I was not impressed. My wife got a boat of sushi and it was just average. I got Pad Thai (doesn't everyone?). Eh....

Well, now it's closed. So if you're looking for a good location to open a restaurant....or a place to headquarter your very own mafia, contact the owners of the Oklahoma Shopping Center!

The Freedom Optimist Hall:

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites