Monday, March 07, 2011

As Seen in Ocean City



I take a lot of pictures when I go on vacation and the majority of them sit on my portable harddrive never to be seen again. So I am posting some of them that I thought were clever or mentionable.

Any guy that's every been caught with a hidden Playboy will be able to put some context into this funny magnet. And yes, I did read them for the articles......and the pictures.


My daughter actually bought this one for her locker in middle school. I thought it was funny.


This shirt required my son to ask me what it meant. Uh....go ask your mother. Additionally, Apu, the shopkeeper, assured me that this shirt met all the required copyright laws for logo usage.


I don't remember Ocean City being this vulgar when I was growing up. Is this a lessening of the moral standards of our society, or has Maryland embraced the in-your-face MTV ghetto culture?


There is no way anyone would have been allowed to open a store with this name back in the old days when Ocean City was considered a family resort.


One of the great things about Ocean City, Maryland is that if you need a $5 bathing suit or a $2 pair of sunglasses, never fear. You can get it at any one of the 5,000 Sunsations locations.

There's this one....




And this one....


And this one...


And this one...


If you own a store in Ocean City, Maryland and it goes out of business you can bet money that a Sunsations will take its place.

And if you need chocolate, there are the 390 Candy Kitchen locations.


Do you remember the Four Yorkshiremen? It's hysterical. I recommend you watch it. I'm modifying this a bit. "There were a hundred and twenty-seven of us living in a trashcan in the middle of the road."

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites