Friday, December 31, 2010

Dear Martin O'Malley....

Dear Martin O'Malley,

You thought you were rid of me, didn't you? You are not so lucky. To the contrary, while my misfortune has been to your benefit, you can consider your reprieve over.

To fill you in, my youngest daughter was diagnosed with leukemia. Keeping you honest has not been a priority of mine. However, you will be pleased to know that she responds well to treatment and is currently in remission, though her chemotherapy will continue for at least another 2 years and 4 months.

Maryland has some great hospitals and doctors, but I don't want you to take credit for that because you have nothing to do with that benefit. I have a great employer who has been very supportive during our challenging times, but I don't want you to take credit for that, either. You have nothing to do with employers supporting their employees in Maryland when in fact you seem to go out of your way to chase profit-seeking companies out of the state because they are greedy big businesses.

I must say that your defeat over former Governor Robert Ehrlich was a win-lose situation for me. I lose because you remain as Governor. I win because I can continue this blog to point out why you and many of your cronies do not deserve to be in office.

So, in summary, you can put your guard back up, start spinning the news, and release the rhetoric. Eludius is back, Buddy-Boy.

2 comments:

Signtopia said...

Welcome back.

I will be praying for your daughter to prevail over her illness. I will also pray that you are not followed and tormented by M.O'M.'s goonsquad for persecuting M.O'M.

God Bless

CAG Incognito said...

I’m glad to see you’re back!
Who else is going to educate me about the Right-Wing ridiculous way of thinking. HAHAHA
And I hate to admit as a proud Democrat but O’Malley definitely serves for good material. LOL
Welcome back Eludius!

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites