Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Credit Card Cyber Terrorism in Owings Mills?

What in the world is going on with stolen credit cards lately? As mentioned in a previous post, my credit card number was stolen and hundreds, no thousands of dollars worth of charges were racked up on my credit card.

In the course of talking to my friends and coworkers, there appears to be a rash of stolen credit card numbers in the past 2 weeks.

In all, ten people that I know have had their credit card numbers stolen. Many claimed that the numbers were stolen locally in Owings Mills. Many had visited Qdoba, Home Depot, and Chick-Fil-A.

Is it a coincident or are there a cyber terrorist ring in Owings Mills where they are stealing numbers and running up charges?

Some of the unauthorized charges are showing up in Mexico and the Philippines.

I know of at least one complaint made to Qdoba, who subsequently cried libel and slander for saying that the false charges originated from their restaurant. Everyone denies everything, but the charges keep showing up.

I don't own a business, but if something like that happened to my establishment - I wouldn't be accusing the victims of a crime. That's not good business. And for that - Qdoba and their arrogant attitude can kiss my business good-bye for a while.

Cash is King!

1 comment:

Citadel Zombie said...

I don't know about the credit card fraud going around but I do not that Qdoba is THE WORST. Tried out the new one here in Eldersburg....will never go back. Everything was bad, from the employee attitudes, to the dirty trashed up dining area, and then there was the burrito. It resembled a soggy diaper.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites