Friday, July 30, 2010

More Cars Ransacked in Eldersburg

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, my truck was ransacked in the middle of the night. Fortunately, the only thing they stole was a pair of sunglasses and my peace of mind.

A friend who lives in Carrolltowne II said that the night criminals hit her street this week. I know for sure that 3 neighborhoods have now been hit. I searched the local websites and Googled "Eldersburg Car Ransacked" and found nothing.

So if you live in Eldersburg, be aware that someone from Randallstown or Baltimore City is sneaking in at night and ransacking our cars. Keep your doors locked and your guns loaded. And call the cops every time it happens. If the State Police and the County Sheriff start getting more calls about this maybe they'll start patrolling the area.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites