Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Closed - Luna Rossa

While stopping at Radio Shack to pick up a splitter for my kids' earphones before our trip to the beach, I noticed a sign on the front door of Luna Rossa, the garlic-laden restaurant next door.

I had never been to Luna Rossa. I heard mixed reviews. Food was good, but too pricey. Too much garlic. Really? Just because I can small the garlic from Denny's?

Anyway, I asked the guy in Radio Shack what happened. He said that the restaurant was run by 2 ladies. They got into a fight and the next morning one of them came early and changed the locks on the door. And it's been closed ever since.

What an awesome way to end it! Now if you want Italian food you're stuck going to Liberatori's and getting crab dip with ceramic shards (happened to my wife - Liberatories said, 'oops'. They didn't seem to be too concerned that someone could have chocked on the chard and died.)

So anyway, here is a picture of the sign on the door. Apparently they didn't know how to spell 'until' and I wonder how long it will be until that further notice? And I love the "thank.....you". What's with the dramatic pause?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Italian food at Romeo's by Bob Evans. It's ran by a family and the food and service is always fantastic!

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites