Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Robin Williams - Back on Cocaine?

Did anyone see The Late Show with David Letterman? I got home late last night because I was at the Baltimore Blast game, so it took me a while to wind down. While channel surfing I caught Robin Williams being introduced on The Late Show.

I shrugged and decided to watch it for a minute or until I was totally annoyed or bored, which I expected would be in about 11 seconds. Surprisingly, however, Williams was really funny. Although he looks like he's in his late 60's now (he did have heart surgery about a year ago), he was all wound up. This is a huge surprise because Robin Williams hasn't been funny since he was on cocaine back in the Mork & Mindy days.

And his movies over the past 20 years? If it was meant to be a comedy - then it sucked! So it was refreshing to see the "old" Robin Williams back. And if he's on cocaine, that's okay with me because he makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Charm City Kim said...

Did his appearance make you want to rent Old Dogs?

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites