Thursday, March 11, 2010

Any Reference to Star Wars is a Good Reference

Yesterday a co-worker in the conglomerating department sent an email to me and asked if I could provide a list of famous people with mustaches. I didn't ask the reason, but I came up with the list. The most famous, obviously, is Tom Selleck, but she already had that on her list. So I added:

Ted Nugent
Adolph Hitler
Charlie Chaplin
Rollie Fingers
Geraldo Rivera
Hulk Hogan
Jason Lee
Borat
Pancho Villa
Johnny Oates
Ned Flanders
Lando Calrissian
Wilford Brimley
[SEND]

Friend: OMG - I can't believe I forgot Lando Calrissian.
Eludius: What? You forgot about Lando Calrissian? What - have you been living on Daegobah for the last 30 years?

It got a few laughs - at least from the people that are in the know.

1 comment:

Charm City Kim said...

Nerd! I reviewed the list twice trying to find a "Lando". Thank god for Google!

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites