Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Carrolltowne Elementary School Hates Children

That is the only conclusion that I can generate. If you saw my blog post yesterday about the snow still being piled up in front of the doors and steps of the portable classrooms, you'll be saddened to know that the snow is still there. I drove by the school after work and there's still plenty of snow in front of the door.

My wife suggested that maybe they are not emergency exit doors. But shouldn't a building have an exit in the front and rear? If there is a fire or a collapse of the structure at the front door, how will the kids be able to exit the building? My only conclusion is that the administrators of Carroll County and Carrolltowne Elementary School just do not care about the safety of the children.

And all of this on top of the cold pizza Friday menu. My kids don't buy lunch anymore because they say the food is of very poor quality and usually cold when it's supposed to be hot. School administrators must be looking for ways to save the school system some money. "Feed 'em crap, Mabel! They won't know the difference!" Well, Mabel, they do know the difference and they say it sucks.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites