Monday, December 21, 2009

John Sarbanes Supports Corruption in Baltimore City

You know the rule - silence is an implicit endorsement. I Googled the Internet expecting to find Representative John Sarbanes' criticism or rebuke of Sheila Dixon and her pending embezzling charge. I found nothing. I gave him a couple of weeks. And now what do I find? Nothing.

John Sarbanes, who was elected on his daddy's tails, should be concerned about her corrupt behavior. After all his illegally drawn gerrymandered district goes right through Baltimore City. But, alas, he remains silent. A silent endorsment of corruption? Probably not. A tolerant acceptance of corruption? I cannot think of any other reason.

Representative Sarbanes - I would love to hear why you have been silent without giving us the rhetoric of "wanting the legal process to take its course."


Congressional map from nationalatlas.gov

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites