Thursday, July 30, 2009

Birthday List

I was looking at the calendar and realized we are almost to August. And as you may remember - my birthday is in August, which means you are probably struggling to figure out that perfect gift to get me. Without further ado, here is a short list of some things that you can pick out for me.

1) ZZ Top Keys (been on the list for several years now!)
2) Ferrari 599
3) Martin O'Malley's resignation
4) 12" Sliding Compound Laser Guided Miter Saw
5) Apple Mac Pro
6) 60' Sea Ray Sundancer
7) French Toast
8) 40' x 25' 3-Story gabled single peak addition to my home
9) Season tickets for the Ravens
10) Jordana Brewster
11) Winnebago Outlook
12) South Carolina beachfront home
13) An alligator
14) Oak display cabinet with glass doors
15) 43-inch Pioneer Elite PRO-920HD
16) Vera Wang Serta Beyond Comfort Eurotop mattress
17) iPhone with lifetime prepaid plan
18) 2 week vacation in St. Thomas
19) Jack Daniel's Single Barrel whiskey
20) Restored 1973 Corvette Stingray with t-tops

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites