Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Closing the Gun Show Loophole

I am so tired of hearing about teenage inner city criminals purchasing their guns at gun shows to avoid the mandatory background check. This loophole must be closed!

Have no fear. Congress is here. Republican Rep. Michael Castle of Delaware is pressing legislation that will require gun show dealers of fire arms to perform background checks on customers before they are allowed to sell to them.

Thank goodness! After hearing this I went and interviewed some inner city teenagers on the Baltimore Metro to find out what they thought about this new legislation. I was promptly beaten over the head with a pipe, had my wallet stolen, my pants ripped off of me and tossed out the window, and they took the gun that I legally owned. Perhaps they are not in favor of this legislation.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites