Thursday, March 26, 2009

Join the NRA! (For FREE)

As you know, the right to defend yourself is a very important right. Unfortunately, liberals have been working hard for years to take that right away from you saying that the police are there to protect you. With all due respect to the police, they are not in my house to stop intruders. They usually show up after the crime has been committed and conduct an investigation.

Though not a gun owner myself, I fully support the right to bear arms. If you also support this right, then join the NRA for a 1 year FREE membership.

Go here:

My favorite gun control argument? I know I've said this before. I was arguing with a coworker here at American Amalgamated Corrugated Conglomerates against gun control. She "felt" like guns are the problem and should be illegal. We went back and forth and she was getting madder than bald man at a toupee convention during a wind storm. She finally huffed, "Guns should be illegal because guns are a problem and cause a lot of crime." I retorted, "Okay, then drugs should also be illegal because they are a problem and cause a lot of crime." "But drugs ARE illegal!!!" she boasts. Then it sank in and she stormed away.

As they say, 'you take away the guns from the innocent people and the only people that will have guns are the criminals.' Now - does that make any sense???

2 comments:

s_baghaii said...

What is your opinion on bare arms? Are they unprofessional if you are not a cafeteria lady?

Eludius said...

I am totally in favor to bare arms AND bear arms.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites