Friday, February 13, 2009

How Rude!

So you think you know rude? Let's turn it up a notch.

I get a phone call every day from some automated phone machine and the voice warns me that this is their last courtesy call to help us take advantage of new lower credit card rates. Press 1 to speak to a representative.

No. It's not the last courtesy call. We get one every day. And they never tell you who they are. And they keep calling.

So today I pressed 1. When a voice finally came on the line, it went like this:

Are you calling today to take advantage of new lower credit card rates?
No, I'm calling today to find out how to get you to stop calling me.
Stop answering the phone.

I reached into the phone to punch her in the face, but fortunately for the face covering her bad attitude she had already disconnected the call. How's that for rude?

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites