Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthday List

My birthday is fast approaching and I wanted to give all of my loyal readers a chance to get a quick jump on my birthday presents. For your convenience, I am giving you a list of things that I would like for my birthday with a link to the gift:

ZZ Top keychain
Ferrari 308 GTS
6 String Banjo
Ford F-650 Excursion
5 gallons of gas
Nikon D3
The Baltimore Orioles (because I know that I can do a better job than that Angelos guy)
Martin O'Malley's resignation from politics
Mission Style Kitchen set (with 8 chairs)
Complete set of Magnum PI on DVD
Electric Hedge Trimmers
Athearn HO 4-6-6-4
Nikkor 600 mm AF-S f/4G ED VR lens
Van Halen to play at my birthday (they played for Jeff Spicoli after he saved Brooke Shields from drowning and received a huge reward)
1200 sq ft rear addition to my house

To assist everyone, after you have purchased something for my birthday, please leave a comment as to what you purchased. I don't want to be hassled with returning duplicates to the store.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites