Thursday, June 19, 2008

May We Help You?

I forgot to mention that after the Oriole game, I told my son that if he stayed awake I would take him to get some ice cream. I said that we would go to Twin Kiss, the local mom-n-pop ice cream shop in Eldersburg. One of the guys with us called them and there was no answer. He then called Dairy Queen and they said they were closing at 11pm and we didn't have enough time to get there. I made the call to go to A/W, which is 1/2 of the A&W/KFC that we visited on Father's Day.


Upon pulling up in the drive-thru, here is the dialog that took place:

Girl: Hi, welcome to A&W/KFC. Can I help you?
Me: Yes, do you have any chicken?
Girl: Excuse me?
Me: Do - you - have - any - chicken?
Girl: Yes.
Me: Do you have extra crispy?
Girl: Yes.
Me: Do you have original recipe?
Girl: Yes.
Me: Do you have white meat?
Girl: Yes.
Me: Okay, I'll take 3 root beer floats, please.
Girl: Why did you ask me all those questions about chicken if you were just going to order dessert?
Me: Just checking up on you.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites