Saturday, June 28, 2008

June Fitness Goal! Update

So I started the month off at 174 pounds. I had actually gotten up to about 178 sometime before that. I weighed myself at the gym today and I weighed in at 166.8 pounds. That's 7.2 pounds that I've lost this month. Since my goal is 2.8 pounds away and I only have 2.5 days to get there, I need to strategize. I think for the remainder of the month, I will consume only warm water and oregano. Perhaps maybe I'll splurge and have some parsley for dessert.

And I will go to the gym for 2 hours per day. There is a step aerobics class on Monday at the gym. Not only does the class make me sweat a lot, I am surrounded by lots of eye candy. Some of my friends have criticized me for taking these classes. They say I look gay. Well, if being gay means being surrounded by a bunch of hot girls it tight shorts and tank tops doing jumping jacks, then sign me up!!!

1 comment:

Bmore Mama said...

I think the instructor might be the candiest of them all.

The other guys are just jealous.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites