Friday, May 02, 2008

Feedback From My Work Anniversary

I got a rise out of a few people from my comments about my work anniversary. I mentioned that I've been called a nerd 17,000 times and that I've met 9 great co-workers. I found this really funny:

From Stephanie:

Make it 17,001 times, nerd.
And I better fall into the 9 great co-worker category or I'll slug you.

From Mrs. Twink:

NERD! hahahaha...I hope I'm one of the 9 great co-workers or we're going to fight in the parking lot.

I followed up with both of them (who don't really know each other) and shared their common comments.

Mrs. Twink replied with:

That's hilarious though but you never confirmed if we made your 9 great co-workers list. Stephanie, meet me in the parking lot and we'll both hit him.

2 comments:

Charm City Kim said...

You still haven't confirmed. I'm waiting...

s_baghaii said...

I don't work with you and don't know the other two ladies, but I am all for advertising the women's self defense class that will occur at a TBD time in the parking lot of where ever you work.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites