Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good News Everybody!


The doctor called and I don't have mono, though I may be in bed with one of her cousins, which outside of sicknesses is one of my favorite situations.

So I read another 50-75 pages of Living Biblically. This book is fantastic. I really enjoy this dude's sense of humor. I highly recommend it. Hopefully I can finish it by the end of the month. Now that I'm back at work, my reading will subside to about 15-20 pages per night.

I slept a lot again yesterday, which is what I hear you should do when your sick. I also continued to watch lots of movies. I watched Fargo. Someone needs to help me with that one. Why was Jerry Lundegaard trying to get the money in the first place? It that even significant? Overall just a goofy movie. I also watched the Princess Bride. My friends who grew up in the 80's say this is one of their all-time favorites. Perhaps I should get some new friends. It was okay, but mostly hokey. Vizzini was funny. And everyone loves Andre the Giant.

I also watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. It was very funny for the first hour. The second hour fell into that "we need to tie this together and finish the movie" drama.
I also filled my day on Wikipedia. I decided to go through all of the Democrats in the Maryland General Assembly and add legislative notes to their bios indicating which ones voted in favor of raising the sales tax by 20% and which ones voted in favor of allowing illegal immigrants to pay in-state tuition. Apparently Delegate Anne Kaiser didn't take to it too well. I assume it was her changing the bio because the changes made were inconsistent to wikipedian's changes. Anyway, my changes were undone, but because it's Wikipedia, I get notification of changes and I went back and re-added it. Ha!
Anyway, I'm back at work today. Boo...

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites