Thursday, November 02, 2006

Truth Hath No Value In Politics


I See No Evil, I Hear No Evil, But I Am Evil

Quote of the day: in reference to Martin O'Malley's drunk driving arrest when he was a law student and his failure to disclose it to the public, State Fraternal Order of Police President John "Rodney" Bartlett, Jr. stated, "Although his arrest and acquittal 20 years ago on a driving under the influence charge may be irrelevant to his ability to serve as Governor, his ability to tell the truth completely and without qualification is extremely relevant."

This really complicates matters. We are now going to bring being able to tell the truth into the election? I fully expect Martin O'Malley does not maintain the ability to tell the truth. But then again, that seems to be a characteristic of most politicians. If Martin O'Malley is going to be held to the higher standard of truth-saying, he might be in trouble.

Mr. Rock-n-Roll O'Malley, I recommend that you come clean and release your law application.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites